Head of the Department: Dr. Sci., Prof. Nikolai K. Myshkin
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +375 (232) 77 46 32
Fax: +375 (232) 77 52 11
Laboratory No. 41 “Triboanalysis” headed by Ph.D. Grigoiriev A.Yu.
Sector “Tribodiagnostics” headed by Ph.D. Markova L.V.
• Mechanics of discrete contact, including computer simulation of solid contact;
• Friction and wear of polymers and composites on their base;
• Frictional heat dynamics;
• Topography of rough surfaces, methods of description and estimation;
• Boundary lubrication.
• Methods and means for continuous monitoring of frictional parameters (acoustic, electrophysical, thermal emission);
• Methods of estimation and monitoring of interfacial and frictional surfaces (electrical probe, atomic force and tunnel microscopy);
• Analysis of foreign inclusions and impurities in oils (ferrography, electro-optic methods);
• Computer technologies for complex estimation of tribosystem state (electronic atlas, expert systems for recognition of conditions using morphological parameters of SEM images);
• Methods and means of measurements of main characteristics of frictional contacts;
• Standardizing of tribological tests;
• Methods and devices for measuring principal characteristics of friction contacts;
• Standardization of tribotests.
• Databases of properties of triboengineering materials (polymers, metals, composites) and methods of their surface modification;
• Methods of estimation of specified characteristics of triboengineering materials;
• Standardization of terms and definitions, creation of dictionaries in tribology.
• Friction joints and parts;
• Electric contacts.
• Atomic-Force Microscope “NANOTOP-207”
• Reciprocating tribometer RPT-02
• Tribometer PD-2
• Adhesiometer ADM-03
• Universal tribometer MTU-2K7
Diagnostics of tribojoint wearing:
The methods and devices for diagnostics of tribojoints proceeding from the analysis of wear debris and lubricant performance. The detectors can be built-into the lubricating system of machines to monitor wear of machine parts in a real time scale and prevent their catastrophic wearing.
• Optico-magnetic detector OMD (with particle accumulation)
• Optico-magnetic detector (without particle accumulation)
• Analyzer of metal wear debris (AMD)
• Device for online estimation of oil quality FLUOR-2
• Belarussian Republican Center of Probe Microscopy
• Center of Tribological Testing of Composite Materials and Lubricants